Our Original Dandy Blend has been providing an easy, headache-free way to reduce or eliminate coffee and caffeine for over 25 years. It is a well-known coffee alternative, and it is a great tasting dandelion tea, herbal beverage providing many trace minerals even if you don’t have a need to reduce your caffeine intake. Dandy Blend has the look of instant coffee granules and quickly dissolves in hot or cold water, or any other beverage with no bitterness or acidity. It can be added to many recipes to provide the benefits of dandelion to your diet. The sweetness comes from naturally occurring fructose and often additional sweeteners are not required. The plants used in the creation of Dandy Blend are grown on medicinal herb farms in Poland where there are no GMO crops so Dandy Blend is GMO-free. If your doctor or health practitioner has recommended that you give up coffee, or add dandelion to your diet, Dandy Blend is by far the easiest way to do just that. Our 7.05 oz. bag provides approximately 100 delightful cups. Enjoy.
- Made from the water soluble extracts of barley, rye, chicory roots, beet roots, and dandelion roots.
- Has the consistency of instant coffee and can be served hot, cold, or in your favorite recipe. Simply add water and stir. No tea bags, filters, coffe pot, or French Press needed.
- Used as a coffee substitute or complete replacement for coffee as it tastes like a full bodied cup of coffee for many. No caffeine, acidity, or bitterness. No withdrawal headaches.
- Dandy Blend has been bringing the benefits of dandelion and chicory root to our customers for over 30 years.
- You may have noticed that your bag of Dandy Blend doesn’t have roasted sugar beet root extracts as an ingredient anymore. It’s because we’re weeding it out of our recipe, which means you might still receive a bag that has it...or not! Why you might be asking? The high-quality beet root that we use is no longer available and we’re committed to only serving you the best. It’s still the same bold flavor you know and love, whether you receive a bag with this past or current recipe. Happy sipping!