Tupelo Honey is known as the "Queen of Honey" for its color, texture, and taste that is unmatched. When bees harvest nectar solely from the White Tupelo blossoms, the resulting raw honey is this Southern Gold that will never crystallize. This monofloral honey has a greenish cast and a full-bodied taste with buttery bubblegum undertones. Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey is expertly sourced by lifelong beekeeper and honey connoisseur, Ted Dennard, and is clinically tested to ensure the highest quality. When you purchase Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey, you purchase the best of the honey market.
- 🍯 In a short window of opportunity, a small number of hives will produce a Tupelo honey with the nearly impossible combination of perfect environmental elements and expert beekeeping. These are the hives where Tupelo honey perfection is harvested. These are the hives that deliver Savannah Bee Company's Gold Reserve Tupelo.
- 🍯 Premium Honey: Coming straight from the Altamaha and Apalachicola River Basins of Georgia and Florida, Savannah Bee Tupelo Honey preserves authenticity of its roots. It has a buttery texture while being sweetly reminiscent of nature's taste enhancers from these areas
- 🍯 Guarantees Immune System Benefits: With established health benefits including sore throat remedies, infectious disease restriction and antimicrobial properties, our Tupelo honey is sure to strengthen your immune system
- 🍯 Raw and Rich Honey: Collected and curated carefully, this raw yet rich in taste and value Tupelo honey is an all-time favorite. It aids elimination of free radicals which ultimately help with arthritis prevention and cardiovascular support
- 🍯 Ideal for Gifting: This “Queen of Honey” Tupelo category is an ideal gift for friends and family. This 20oz tower can make a fool-proof, prime yet absolutely budget friendly gift for you to get compliments for