LCWRGS AC Blower Motor Resistor is brand new and durable replacement for your defective Blower Motor Resistor at low price. All Replacement Blower Motor Resistor for the models listed in the compatability is 100 percent factory-tested.If you are not sure this will fit your vehicle then please email us your Vehicle Identification Number. Compatible with the following vehicles: 2008-2012 Ford Escape 2007-2017 Ford Expedition 2004-2014 Ford F-150 2008-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty 2008-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty 2008-2010 Ford F-450 Super Duty 2008-2010 Ford F-550 Super Duty 2011-2013 Ford Fiesta 2005-2007 Ford Five Hundred 2004-2007 Ford Freestar 2005-2007 Ford Freestyle 2005-2009 Ford Mustang 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT 2008-2011 Mercury Mariner 2005-2007 Mercury Montego 2004-2007 Mercury Monterey Replaces Part Numbers: 3F2Z-18591-AA 3F2Z18591AA YH-1715 YH1715 973-444 973444
- 【Premium Quality】This Fan Blower Motor Resistor is for Manual AC Controls. By adjusting the speed of the blower motor, the resistor helps to improve the overall performance of the HVAC system, ensuring that the temperature and airflow are properly regulated. Our HVAC blower motor resistors are made with high-quality materials that are designed to withstand the demands of everyday use and resist wear and tear.
- 【Compatibility】The Blower Motor Resistor compatible with 2004-2014 Ford F150, 2008-2010 Ford F-250 350 450 550 Super Duty, 2007-2017 Ford Expedition, 2008-2012 Ford Escape, 2005-2009 Ford Mustang, 2011-2013 Ford Fiesta; 2008-2011 Mercury Mariner; 2005-2007 Mercury Montego; 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT. Please check the detail description to know more models.
- 【Replace Part Number】YH1715, YH-1715, DR4080, RU-440, 973444, RU1133, 53-69629, 973-444, 2400-304275, BMR48, 3F2Z18591AA, 4P1361, 3F2Z-18591-AA. Please note that this resistor is designed to fit models with manual AC controls only. Be sure to check compatibility with your vehicle before purchasing.
- 【Easy Installation】If the blower motor resistor fails or malfunctions, Simply remove the screws securing the old resistor, remove the assembly, and install the new resistor in its place. No special tools or skills required.
- 【Buy with Confidence】 We are committed to providing hassle-free customer service, if you have any problem with the blower motor resistor, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately.