The Brooks® Adrenaline GTS 21 running shoes have an updated mesh upper with 3D print for added structure and support. The holistic GuideRails support system also helps protect the knees by keeping excess movement in check. Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 20. Support Type: Overpronation/Stability. Cushioning: High energizing cushioning. Surface: Road. Differential: 12 mm. Streamlined, engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print provides durable structure and a proven fit. Asymmetrical 3D Fit Print saddle pulls from the heel and wraps around your arch for a secure fit. Features Brooks holistic GuideRails support system that helps protect the knees by keeping excess movement in check. Lace-up closure. Plush tongue and collar. Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Removable molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning. BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft midsole cushioning work together to provide an ideal underfoot softness and support while still providing excellent responsiveness and durability. Progressive Diagonal Rollbar®: tri-density midsole designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle. Full-length, segmented Crash Pad ensures smooth transitions. Blown rubber forefoot. HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole. Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility. Deeper V-groove offers better release and improves transitions. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 9 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- THIS WOMEN'S SHOE IS FOR: Runners looking for a supportive shoe that's soft and smooth, the Adrenaline GTS 21 offers an improved ride and reliable support for however your body moves so you can forget the shoes and enjoy the run. This Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe and has been granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: Provides just the right amount of stability and support, great for overpronation while providing high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 20
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: The DNA LOFT Crash Pad cushions each footfall and works with BioMoGo DNA to adapt to your every stride.
- MODERNIZED FIT: A streamlined, engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print offers the structure and proven fit the Adrenaline is known for-without excess bulk.
- GUIDERAILS HOLISTIC SUPPORT SYSTEM: We've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.