From design, engineering and construction, InstallGear speaker wire is built not only to look good but to maximize the performance of any audio system. Easily connect your speakers to your system's receiver with this high quality CCA wire. · 30-feet of wire · 14 gauge · True spec · Stranded wire · Copper clad aluminum (CCA) · Soft touch · Easy polarity identification · Easy strip jacket · Easy to store, compact spool
- 30-FEET (9.1m) [RUGGED RED/BLACK 14 GAUGE SPEAKER WIRE] - The lower the gauge number, the thicker the wire. Thicker wire presents less resistance to current flow.
- COPPER CLAD ALUMINUM (CCA) - CCA wiring provides a good conductor for transmitting audio. This is the most economical option when choosing speaker wire.
- RUGGED PVC JACKET - Allows free, wide and seamless adjustment of the required physical properties of this wire such as flexibility, elasticity, and impact resistance.
- EASY POLARITY IDENTIFICATION - This two color jacket allows for easy polarity identification. Making a polarity mistake could be damaging to your audio equipment.
- SOFT TOUCH JACKET - The jacket on our cable is designed with the installer in mind. The flexibility of this jacket allows for easy routing and has a low memory.