Your Perfect Pour Over Morning Coffee The Kajava Mama Ceramic Coffee Cone Dripper allows you to maintain complete control of your pour over brewing experience making your delicious cup of coffee an art form and a crafted statement piece. Each Kajava Ceramic Coffee Dripper is hand made and detailed from the purest ceramic so none are exactly alike. This time consuming process ensures that your Kajava Ceramic Coffee Dripper lasts the test of time. Raised Curved Grooves The raised curved grooves provide a consistent coffee drip throughout your coffee grounds maintaining a consistent brew every time. Drip Coffee Unique Angle The unique angle design deters channeling and allows for optimal flavor extraction and a steady consistent coffee drip.Highest Grade Ceramic The ceramic body absorbs heat evenly throughout ensuring a constant temperature and perfect brewing cycle while the handle remains cool.Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty Here at Kajava Mama we build products to last. Each one of our products is constructed with you in mind and goes through various phases of testing to ensure that it exceeds all of your expectations. With our Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty if at any point our product fails to meet your standards please contact us and we will make it right.Welcome to the Kajava Family. Happy Brewing!
- ☕️DELECTABLE HOMEMADE BREW - Our classic, 2 cup ceramic pour over coffee dripper lets you have a traditional, hands-on brewing experience in the comfort of your own home, without the help of a machine. This is perfect for a standard coffee cup or mug.
- ☕️FRESH & HANDCRAFTED COFFEE - The slow, pour over brewing method extracts all the rich flavors of ground coffee. Use with a V02 paper filter. This hand held dripper is built to give you a more robust blend, every time. Recommended Kajava Mama paper cone filters. Sold separately.
- ☕️BREW THE PERFECT CUP WITH ONE LARGE HOLE - Customize the strength of your coffee through different pouring speeds. The large hole, angled design, and spiral, ribbed sidewalls ensure optimal extraction. Coffee, done your way. Recommended to use a high quality, proper V filter and water temperature of 195-200 degrees for best results..
- ☕️TOUGH & SLEEK DESIGN - Made of premium, smooth ceramic. This material not only looks great, but also helps maintain the water temperature needed for every step of the brewing process.
- ☕️BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - All our pour over coffee filters are built to last. In the unlikely case of any issues or manufacturing defects, contact us and we'll make it right for you. Order now risk-free!