These premium quality 7 ½ inch EMT shears feature a pink handle, and a high-quality fluoride coating that provides a non-stick surface for all of your cutting needs. These trauma shears are designed to handle the rigors of the medical field. These medical grade scissors are ideal for cutting bandages, clothing, tape and more without sticking. With the ability to cut through a variety of challenging materials, these tough and handy shears can be used for multiple applications. The high impact plastic grips with large finger openings are specially created to stand up to rough treatment and autoclave temperatures, setting these medical scissors apart from all of the disposable shears on the market. Milled serrations allow for cutting through tough material, and the blunt tip keeps patients safe. Autoclavable to 290 F/143 C. 100% Quality Guarantee. Shears purchased from Madison Supply come with a 60-day money back guarantee. If you're not happy with the product for any reason, simply return it for a full refund. This manufacturer's warranty applies only to purchases made from Madison Supply.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Durable, Fluoride-coated non-stick surface with high-impact handles made to last for years
- PINK HANDLES: Beautiful, bright pink handles to set your shears apart.
- MEDICAL FIELD TESTED: Professionally designed for doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMT and EMS
- SAFE & AUTOCLAVABLE: Blunt tip keeps your patient safe and are autoclavable to 290 F/143 C for thorough sterilization
- GUARANTEED: We pride ourselves on the quality of our products. We offer a 60 day money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with our shears