Empowering adventure since 1935, the Authentic Original has become an icon of seaworthy style. With genuine leather materials hand sewn for durability, a signature 360° lacing system for a secure fit, and Wave-Siping™ for ultimate wet/dry traction, these classics are just as purpose-built now as they were back then. From the ManufacturerIn 1935 Paul Sperry invented the world's first and most enduring boat shoe. Where all other footwear brand have laid claim to every inch of terra firma, from the highest snowcapped peaks to the lowest desert valley, from baseball diamonds to basketball courts, Sperry Top-Sider has flourished by helping all who love the water master the world's final frontier -- the oceans, lakes and streams of Planet Earth.
- Leather boat shoe featuring moccasin-stitched toe, rust-resistant eyelets, and slotted collar
- Genuine hand-sewn Tru-Moc construction for durable comfort
- Non-marking outsole with wet/dry traction
- 360 degree lacing system
- Features shock absorbing eva heel cup for added comfort
- Full-grain, unlined leather uppers resist effects of salt and freshwater to provide long lasting wear