In 1925, Rinaldo and Ezilda Torre visited family in Lucca, Italy. The two returned home to their native San Francisco with something very important: handwritten recipes, which they used to create authentic flavored syrups. These syrups helped Rinaldo and Ezilda reintroduce the Italian soda to their neighborhood. Years later, our syrup was used to create the world’s first flavored latte! We’ve remained a family-owned company -- adhering to the high quality standards that Rinaldo and Ezilda set nearly 90 years ago. Each and every syrup, sauce, and smoothie is created with care and pride. That’s a promise from our entire family -- including the more than 100 members that make up the Torani team. We started with just five syrups. Today, you can use more than 100 of our naturally flavored syrups, sauces and beverage bases in coffees, sodas, teas, smoothies, cocktails and more. And we’re excited to bring you new taste traditions and flavors as we move forward.
- ALMOND SYRUP: Almond Syrup is one of our original flavors, & once you taste its sweet almond flavor & discover its deliciously nutty aroma, you'll understand why it's such a popular choice
- GOLD STANDARD OF FLAVOR: Made with pure cane sugar, natural flavors & cold-filtered water, Torani Original Syrups provide gold-standard flavors & vibrant colors to create amazing drink experiences
- EMBRACE YOUR INNER FLAVORISTA: Torani makes a wide array of syrups & sauces in tantalizing flavors to help you create your own homemade coffeehouse favorites, fruity delights & custom soda creations
- AUTHENTIC COFFEEHOUSE FLAVOR: From caramel to French vanilla to hazelnut-& everything in between-our syrups & sauces are here to help you create tantalizing lattes, cappuccinos, cold brews & frappes
- MIX UP SOME MAGIC: Discover how our syrups can help you make truly creative flavored teas, lemonades, smoothies, Italian sodas, coffees, cocktails, mocktails, snow cones, sparkling waters & more!