If your has begun to misfire, idle erratically, or hesitate under acceleration a bad coil pack could be to blame. By providing the proper spark to the spark plug all of these running issues can be resolved. This AA Ignition Coil Pack is a direct replacement for the factory coil. Made by an original equipment supplier (OEM) these coil packs surpass the factory quality and will get your engine running how it should be; smooth and fast. This Ignition Coil Pack fits the following Models: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 Beetle 2.0L 1999, 2000, 2001 Golf 2.0L 1999, 2000, 2001 Jetta 2.0L Replaces the following part numbers: 032905106B, 032905106E, 032 905 106BThis ignition coil is not a genuine OEM part. It is manufactured by AA Ignition, exceeds the factory specification, and carries a 24 month or 24,000 mile warranty. The terms, makes, models and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this ignition coil fits.
- Replacement Ignition Coil - Solves common misfire and rough running issues. A faulty ignition coil pack can cause your Jetta, Beetle, or Golf 2.0 to misfire. Replacing your faulty ignition will get your car running perfect again.
- Compatible replacement for Volkswagen Vehicles - 1999, 2000, 2001 Golf, Jetta 2.0 and 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 Beetle 2.0
- Replaces part# 032905106B, 032905106E, 032905106D This part replaces these factory OEM part numbers as well as 032 905 106B, 032 905 106E, 032 905 106D
- OEM Quality, Fit, and Finish (NOT a genuine VW part). While this is not a genuine OEM part, this ignition coil pack is a direct replacement for the factory ignition coil on your Golf, Jetta, or Beetle 2.0 Each ignition coil is built to surpass factory specifications.
- 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty. Each of our ignition coils includes a 2 year warranty. If an ignition coils on your Golf, Jetta, Beetle 2.0 during the warranty period simply contact us for a replacement.